Laporte is searching for a Middle or High School Math Teacher (0.5-1.0 FTE) for the 2021-22 school year. Must have a valid MN teaching license (6-8 or 7-12) or in the process of receiving one. Experience with CPM Math preferred. Position open until filled. Send letter of application, letters of reference and credentials to: Laporte ISD #306, Attn: Karri, 315 Main St West, Laporte, MN 56461 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE
Assistant Principal / Dean of Students
Laporte School District is seeking an Assistant Principal / Dean of Students for the 2021-22 school year. Administrative licensure or currently seeking an administration license is required for this position. Knowledge of PBIS / Responsive Classroom preferred.
This position would assist in developing and carrying out the school’s vision, mission, and goals. Assist in the overall administration of the school; interpret and enforce school policies and procedures. Assume responsibility for implementing and observing school board policies. Supervise, monitor and administer building and District student behavior procedures and policies, making necessary referrals to other staff members and communicating directly with parents, as appropriate. Serve with parent, faculty, student and community groups as requested in advancing educational and school goals. Communicate with parents, community members, and parent organizations concerning school programs and activities.
Position open until filled. Send letter of application, letters of reference and credentials to: Laporte ISD #306, Attn: Karri, 315 Main St West, Laporte, MN 56461 or email email@example.com. EOE
Teachers On Call is now hiring individuals interested in becoming substitute teachers in the Laporte School District. Work when you want, as much as you want. Let us help you get started on your new career!
AS A SUBSTITUTE TEACHER YOU WOULD...
· Gain experience in a variety of classrooms
· Assume all duties and responsibilities in the absence of the regular classroom teacher
· Execute lessons plans
· Effectively manage a classroom of students
· Maintain a positive learning environment for all students
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· Completed Bachelor’s Degree
· Must hold one of the following active licenses: MN Teaching License or MN Short-Call
Substitute License OR willingness to obtain Short-Call License with TOC’s guidance
· Find out more here: https://mn.gov/pelsb/
· Ability to follow both oral and written directions and instructions.
· Ability to communicate in both oral and written means
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to students and staff
· Ability to handle stressful situations
· Must maintain confidentiality of student matters
· Must be professional in appearance, attitude and demeanor
· Ability to lift, sit, or stand for long periods of time
· Must demonstrate an appreciation of diversity
WHAT BENEFITS YOU AS A SUBSTITUTE TEACHER?
· Flexible schedule— work as often as you want and manage your own schedule
· Competitive, weekly pay
· Free online training opportunities
· Eligible for bonuses and rewards
· Be the first to learn of long-term substitute opportunities in our schools
APPLY NOW TO BECOME A SUBSTITUTE TEACHER!
· Fill out an online application: https://www.teachersoncall.com/jobs/apply-now
· Call Teachers On Call to discuss the position further or learn about our other
opportunities – (800) 713-4439
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract