Laporte School is seeking a FT Transportation Coordinator/Bus Driver for the 2020-21 school year. Commercial Class B license with school bus endorsement required. Bus driver physical, drug testing, and background check required. Experience in coordinating transportation, excel and computer knowledge preferred. This position includes driving a bus route. Complete Non-Certified Employment application on our website and send with resume to: Laporte ISD #306, Attn: Karri, 315 Main St West, Laporte, MN 56461 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Position open until filled. EOE
Laporte School is accepting applications for Full-time, Part-time and Substitute Bus Drivers for the 2020-21 school year. Commercial Class B license with school bus endorsement required. School will provide free training for qualified applicants that need licensing. Bus driver physical and drug testing required. Complete Non-Certified Employment application on our website and send with resume to: Laporte ISD #306, Attn: Karri, 315 Main St West, Laporte, MN 56461 or email email@example.com. Position open until filled. EOE
FT Elementary Teacher needed for the 2020-21 school. Elementary School Minnesota Educator License preferred or willingness to pursue a license. Position open until filled. Send letter of application, letters of reference and credentials to: Laporte ISD #306, Attn: Karri, 315 Main St West, Laporte, MN 56461 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE
Teachers On Call is now hiring individuals interested in becoming substitute teachers in the Laporte School District. Work when you want, as much as you want. Let us help you get started on your new career!
AS A SUBSTITUTE TEACHER YOU WOULD...
· Gain experience in a variety of classrooms
· Assume all duties and responsibilities in the absence of the regular classroom teacher
· Execute lessons plans
· Effectively manage a classroom of students
· Maintain a positive learning environment for all students
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· Completed Bachelor’s Degree
· Must hold one of the following active licenses: MN Teaching License or MN Short-Call
Substitute License OR willingness to obtain Short-Call License with TOC’s guidance
· Find out more here: https://mn.gov/pelsb/
· Ability to follow both oral and written directions and instructions.
· Ability to communicate in both oral and written means
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to students and staff
· Ability to handle stressful situations
· Must maintain confidentiality of student matters
· Must be professional in appearance, attitude and demeanor
· Ability to lift, sit, or stand for long periods of time
· Must demonstrate an appreciation of diversity
WHAT BENEFITS YOU AS A SUBSTITUTE TEACHER?
· Flexible schedule— work as often as you want and manage your own schedule
· Competitive, weekly pay
· Free online training opportunities
· Eligible for bonuses and rewards
· Be the first to learn of long-term substitute opportunities in our schools
APPLY NOW TO BECOME A SUBSTITUTE TEACHER!
· Fill out an online application: https://www.teachersoncall.com/jobs/apply-now
· Call Teachers On Call to discuss the position further or learn about our other
opportunities – (800) 713-4439
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract