POST SECONDARY SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION
APPLICATIONS AVAILABLE AT OFFICE AND MEDIA CENTER
* JUNIORS-Win a $1000.00 Scholarship from the Minnesota Association of Townships Scholarship Program. Applications available in the Media Center and Office.
* American Legion Auxiliary Department of Minnesota Scholarship for $1000.00. The scholarship will be awarded to deserving sons or daughters, grandsons or granddaughters of a veteran who are in need of financial assistance to avail themselves of higher education at the post secondary level. Deadline is March 5th, 2018.
* Friends of Sanford Health Scholarship for $1500.00. To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant must be pursuing a career in a health related field, and not have been a previous recipient. Deadline is March 15th, 2018.
* American Legion Auxiliary Past Presidents Parley Health Care Scholarship for $1000.00. The scholarship will be awarded to an applicant to commence or further their education in any phase of the health care field. The applicant must be a member of an American Legion Auxiliary in the Department of Minnesota, for a minimum of 3 years and maintain a "C" or better average in school if a student. Deadline is March 15th, 2018.
* Shooting Star Scholarship for $1000.00. Scholarship to be awarded to White Earth members and descendants seeking post-secondary education. Deadline is March 30th, 2018.
* Paul Bunyan Communications Scholarship for $500.00. Deadline is March 31st, 2018.
* Beltrami Electric Cooperative Scholarship for $1000.00. Parent/Guardian must be a member of the cooperative. Deadline is April 1st, 2018.
* Al Clark Scholarship for $1950.00. Student must attend BSU. Deadline is March 15th, 2018.
* North Country Snowmobile Club Scholarship for $250.00. Deadline is May 10th, 2018.
* CHI St. Joseph's Health Graduating High School Scholarship for $1000.00. Student must be pursuing a health care related field. Deadline is April 6th, 2018.
* CHI St. Joseph's Health Second Year or Beyond Scholarship for $1000.00. For students now attending higher education. Deadline is April 6th, 2018.
* CHI St. Joseph's Health Brian Koria Scholarship for $750.00. Student must pursue a career in health care. Deadline is April 6th, 2018.
* Laporte PTO Scholarship for 500.00. Deadline is April 27th, 2018.
* American Legion Post #134 has (2) Scholarships available in the amount of 2500.00 each. One for students planning on a 4 year college and one for students planning to attend a 2 year vocational school. Deadline is April 25th, 2018.