Student and Parent Reminders
1. Open a browser (safari, explore, chrome)
- March 18-27 there will be NO assinged work by teachers. If you are interested in continuing your own education at home you may find several free educational apps and web pages through a quick google search. Teachers will not be giving directive during these days.
- Administration and Teachers will use this school closure (from March 18-March 27th) to plan for the "What if" situations beyond March 27th.
- Any New Plans or in the form of an Announcement through the LPS Web Page under "NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS"
- Developed Curricular Assignments will be delived AFTER March 27th via each teachers web page on the Laporte School Web Page. You can access this by:
2. Laporte School Web Page
3. Click on the tab at the top of the web page "Academics"
4. Click on which level that pertains to you "Elementary" "Middle"
5. Find your teachers name from the drop down menu
6. Locate the buttons/option on the left hand side of the teachers
page called "Distance Learning"
7. Each teachers will have directives on their web page as to how
to proceed (THIS WILL NOT BE REQUIRED UNTIL AFTER
March 27th, 2020).
If you have any questions or concerns please call our office at 218.224.2288.